Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Monday, April 17, 2017

30 Day Baseball Card Challenge - Day 8

Day 8...a card that reminds you of a family member.  This is a memory from when I was a kid.  My very first box of baseball cards was a Christmas gift from my grandmother.  I was so excited because I loved 1990 Upper Deck and I never thought I would ever have a actual box of cards of open.  I can't remember what cards I got in that box, but this is a pretty famous card from that set.


No comments:

Post a Comment