Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Friday, April 28, 2017

30 Day Baseball Card Challenge - Day 19

Day 19...A favorite card from a country other than the United States.  During this challenge, I wanted to pick cards from my collection as much as I could, and I only have a handful of card from another country, Canada.  The O-Pee-Chee cards were always hard to come by when I was collecting, and this card I got through a trade.  In the past, O-Pee-Chee had the same design as Topps, but I chose this card because it was different.  This is a 1991 O-Pee-Chee Premier Jeff Conine.


No comments:

Post a Comment