Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Monday, August 7, 2017

2017 Allen & Ginter

I have been unsuccessful in trying to buy any Allen & Ginter since it's release.  My local Walmart has apparently not restocked in 2 weeks, as there is hardly any Topps flagship available, as well.  I had to go to Target, and all they had was value packs.  I bought two of them and I wish I would have waited for a blaster box.  Here's what I got:

Right off the bat in Pack 1...a relic card!  He's the Beer Mile world record holder.  You can read about his popularity here.  I was surprised a relic came out of a value pack, however, not exactly the relic I had in mind of pulling in a pack.

Pack 1
Pack 2
Pack 3
Pack 4
Pack 5
Pack 6
Mini's
The only card I got for any of my collections


Short Prints


Short Print Mini's


Black Mini


The value packs came with 3 gold mini's each



To top off the lackluster value packs, duplicates



No comments:

Post a Comment