Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Wednesday, August 16, 2017

LCS Trip, Part 1: National Baseball Card Day

Since I've been watching the finances, I haven't visited my local LCS in quite a while.  I was looking forward to National Baseball Card Day to go down and take a look through their common boxes again.  Since joining The Trading Card Database, I finally (*I think*) have all my cards entered.  The database prints out these awesome want list pages, and I anticipated it would make searching the boxes easier on me, which it did.  I got so much good stuff, it's going to take 3 posts to show some of my goodies.  This first post will show the cards I got as part of National Baseball Card day, as well as some packs I bought.  




I bought a hobby pack of Topps Chrome.  Since I have not picked, nor attempted to put a set together by hand this year, I thought about Topps Chrome.  I have yet to put together a Topps Chrome set.  After I opened this pack, I have buyers remorse.


They also had their box of old packs.  $0.25 a pack, so I picked up 4 packs and see what I could do with $1.00.  Here are the best cards I got out of each pack.  I'm glad I only spent $1.00.





No comments:

Post a Comment