Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Sunday, August 27, 2017

TCDB trade with AnalogKid

A nice trade with AnalogKid.  I received several 2017 Topps insert set needs.








I found some interesting finds regarding the Salute set in this trade.  Does Rizzo need two cards with a throwback jersey?  If it is necessary, maybe Topps should use a picture that is different than the other card.


Secondly, does Tyler Austin need two rookie cards in the set?  At least Topps bothered to use two different photos here.  


To finish out the trade, some old dudes for the PC




No comments:

Post a Comment