Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Thursday, August 31, 2017

This weeks TTM envelopes

I am back to sending out quite a few TTM requests, therefore, I am getting quite a few envelopes back, which is always fun!

Max Pentecost is currently a DH with the Class A team for the Blue Jays.  He was recently named a end of season All Star.

Max Pentecost
Signed 1/1
Sent c/o Dunedin Blue Jays
24 days
























I've been trying to get some of my cards with multiple players signed to complete them, and to see if I could do it.  I've been successful with two players, but this is my first 4 player card.  Think I'll get it completed?

Jim Campais
Signed 1/1
Sent c/o Home address
16 days
























Matt Bahr is a two time Super Bowl champion; one with the Giants and one with the Steelers.  I've always liked this card, and I'm glad to have it signed.

Matt Bahr
Signed 1/1
Sent c/o Home address
16 days
























Adam LaRoche is another local Kansas baseball player.  I now have TTM's from both LaRoche brothers.  I hated sending a White Sox card because of how his baseball tenure ended, but this was the best looking card for a TTM.

Adam LaRoche
Signed 1/1
Sent c/o Home address
16 days

No comments:

Post a Comment