Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Wednesday, August 2, 2017

TCDB trade with dsorek

Another TCDB trade.  I have been getting a lot of trade requests, however, I don't have the time right now to look at all of them.  Hopefully I can catch up and start trading more frequently.  I am eager to start to complete some sets and mega collections soon.  I feel that I have been spinning my wheels with my collection because I haven't been able to accomplish either.  Anyway, dsorek was able to help me out with some set and mega collection needs.

Player collections





Mega collections

Iowan in the MLB - Derrick Loveless has signed a letter of intent to play his collegiate baseball at The University of Iowa, but was drafted by the Blue Jays in 2011.


Cubs mega collection



Hawkeye football alumni



Hawkeye basketball alumni



 Ole Miss baseball alumni


Finally, dsorek surprised me with a few of my 2016 Topps Opening Day needs!


No comments:

Post a Comment