Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Thursday, March 28, 2019

2019 Fantasy Baseball

Team Sponge Babe is ready for another season!  Since it's opening day, I thought I would post my draft results and see if I can have a successful season!  I used a different draft strategy this year, so lets see how it worked out for me:

 2019 Team Sponge Babe

First Round - He was on Team Sponge Babe last year
2nd Round
3rd Round - Also on Team Sponge Babe last year

4th Round
5th Round
6th Round

7th Round
8th Round
9th Round - He will be one of my OF, initially
10th Round - Had to get at least an average catcher
11th Round - Another previous Sponge Babe team member
12th Round
13th Round
14th Round - Will start the season injured, but I think I can afford to keep him benched for a couple of weeks
15th Round - Hopefully an underrated OF pick-up; will start season on the IL
16th Round - spot starter
17th Round
18th Round - hopefully a great pick-up at this spot in the draft
19th Round - Per my projections, he should have been a Top 25 player; hopefully a HUGE steal!
20th Round
21st Round - The day after I drafted him, he had surgery that will keep him our for awhile; I dropped him and picked up....
Low risk, high reward...hopefully!!

No comments:

Post a Comment