Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Tuesday, March 5, 2019

2019 Topps

I am *trying* to tell myself that I'm going to cut back a bit in buying new product.  One reason is that I'm running out of room.  Another reason is that I want to make some headway on my mega collections, so I'm really trying to redirect my collection goals.  I bought a pack to start off the 2019 collecting year; unfortunately not much to brag about here.  

First card


Other cards



Future Stars


Topps main set cards




Player collection cards



Cubs and Royals



Insert cards (both of these cards are already gone in trades)


1 comment:

  1. I'm trying to cut back on pack purchases myself. Flagship isn't that appealing to me (I love the stadium team cards though) but Heritage looks nicer than I thought it would.

    Also, I just picked up a Danny Duffy snow camo parallel from a card show. If you're interested, maybe I can put together a nice trade package for you?

    ReplyDelete