Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Sunday, March 31, 2019

Another quick Sportslot purchase

I wanted to gt some cards for my mega collections that I have been unable to trade for via TCDB.  I was really looking for football and hockey cards, and I think I did fairly well!  I have been pretty happy with the trades and purchases I've been making lately.  I collect weird mega collections because they make me happy and I learn something, and it has been very rewarding, especially this week!

Iowa Hawkeye football alumni





Iowa Hawkeye basketball alumni


UNO Maverick and Omaha Lancer hockey alumni




Set collection cards


Royals mega collection



Ole Miss baseball alumni


Creighton Blue Jay baseball alumni


Iowans in the MLB




Iowa Hawkeye baseball alumni

1 comment:

  1. Always love to see Fred Knipscheer cards show up on blogs.

    ReplyDelete