Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Saturday, March 30, 2019

A surprise TTM envelope!

I got a couple of PWE full of TTM requests back this week.  One was a huge surprise!  I can't even find on my log sheet when I sent it, but it has to be a long time ago because the forever stamp was a plant, it had my maiden name on it and it was in a large envelope instead of a small one.  If I had to guess, I'd say I sent it in 2012ish.

Jeff Francoeur
Signed 2/2
Sent c/o (maybe) Kansas City Royals
??? days





























Steven Wright 
Signed 1/2 (sent the other card back unsigned)
Sent c/o Boston Red Sox
240 days

No comments:

Post a Comment