Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Wednesday, March 6, 2019

2019 Heritage

I told myself I wouldn't do it, and I was weak and did it...I bought a blaster box of 2019 Heritage.  If I had it to do over again, I would have bought a blaster box of 2019 Topps base and not Heritage.  Here's the bleh cards I got:

Pack 1

Pack 2

Pack 3

Pack 4

Pack 5

Pack 6

Pack 7

Bonus - Pack 8
Inserts and other stuff



SPs



Cloth Sticker
Collection Needs

This Billy Hamilton is a terrible photoshop job.  



1 comment:

  1. This is the first time I noticed that the ones without the little white divider pipe and the names toward the center look horrible. Vasquez is OK since his text is out at the edges, but the other ones look incomplete or amateurish.

    ReplyDelete