Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Tuesday, December 5, 2017

A package from The Angles, In Order

Tom from The Angles, In Order contacted me awhile back and asked if I was interested in some cards.  I said I'd take any Royals, Cubs and catcher cards off of his hands.  He send me some good stuff, including some items I can used for my Cubs and Royals mega collections.  Below is just a sampling of the great stuff I got.  Thanks Tom!!



This is a Topps Mini.  These are way different than back in the 1980's. 

1982 Fleer stamps






2 comments:

  1. Glad you like the stuff. It was fun digging for catcher cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Catcher cards are fun, but I love that Dunston Emotion. That's a set I never collected but have always admired from afar.

    ReplyDelete