Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Sunday, December 3, 2017

Little White Envelopes

Ah, nothing like a huge USPS blip (this may be a conversation for another post) to fill my mailbox with a ton of little white envelopes that have probably been sitting at my post office for a week.  Three of four came on the same day.

Ricky Horton is probably best known for pitching for the Cardinals.  He played in a total of 3 World Series (2 with the Cardinals, 1 with the Dodgers), and won a ring with the Dodgers in 1988.  I think these are all nice looking cards.

Ricky Horton
Signed 3/3
Sent c/o Home address
99 days


I sent these next cards out in May of 2013, so needless to say, I had written them off long ago.  However, I did get my cards back from Mike Henneman, but he now uses The Athlete Connection, LLC to handle his autograph requests.  I did get this black and white paper photo in my little white envelope.

Mike Henneman
Signed 0/2
Sent c/o West Michigan Whitecaps


Nicky Lopez is a return from the Arizona Fall League.  He's an up and comer in the Royals organization.  He also is a Creighton Blue Jay Alumni.

Nicky Lopez
Signed 1/1
Sent c/o Surprise Saguaros
35 days


Finally, Aramis Garcia.  He's a catcher in the Giants organization.  He spent most of the year between A and Aa ball this year.  He did get an invite to play in the AFL.

Aramis Garcia
Signed 1/2 (didn't return other card)
Sent c/o Richmond Flying Squirrels
83 days
 

No comments:

Post a Comment