Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Wednesday, December 20, 2017

COMC Black Friday sale

COMC is addicting!  Not only am I able to fill some set collection needs I can't fill through trades, I am grabbing player collection cards that I wouldn't normally buy or trade for.  This is just some of the great stuff I got!!


2010 Topps Pro Debut

2010 Topps Pro Debut Tools of the Trade

2010 Topps Pro Debut Future Foundations

2014 Topps Archives

2015 Topps Archives

2016 Topps Wrigley Field

2015 Topps Pro Debut

2016 Panini Prizm CollegeDraft Picks

2016 Topps Opening Day

2016 Topps Opening Day

2017 Topps Inserts

2017 Topps Inserts

2016  Topps Chrome Inserts

2017 Topps Chrome Inserts
Eric Hosmer



Player Collections

This Bowman card is sweet!




Royals

Got a great deal on this Inception auto!



Cubbies

The Ultra Rawhide card has a nice feel to it.



No comments:

Post a Comment