Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Saturday, December 30, 2017

Top 5 items I traded for in 2017

I was able to have a pretty great trading year this year.  However, I can't physically meet all the TCDB trade requests I get.  If you follow this blog and I haven't traded with you yet on TCDB, I have been keeping a list, and I will get back to everyone sooner or later!  These are the Top 5 things that I got in trades this year!

Number 5:  Terry Clark.  I needed this one for my Royals Mega Collection.  I have done a lot of research, and to my knowledge, this is the only card of Terry Clark in a Royals uniform.  I got this card from sorphan10.


Number 4:  1993 Upper Deck Then and Now.  I know this is more than one card, but for such a small set, I have not been aggressive on completing it, so getting three at once for me was huge!  This was a TCDB trade with herkojerko.


Number 3:  Gary Carter.  This is one of the oldest Gary Carter cards I have in my collection.  I used to collect just his Mets stuff, but now, I'm opening my collection to all Gary Carter cards.  This was a trade on TCDB with Hebron Reds Fan.


Number 2:  Eric Hosmer.  I wasn't crazy at first with the streaks in the background on the 2017 Topps flagship set, however, this blue goes great with the Royals' blue.  This was another TCDB trade with trader jack.


Number 1:  Johnny Cueto.  This was my first non-Royals player collection relic.  I prefer relics over autographs, myself.  A great card to remember a great time in Kansas City...2015 World Series champions!!  This was from metscardboard over on Zistle from the first of the year.


1 comment:

  1. Nice pickups! I resubmitted a trade offer to you today on TCDB (had to remove a card that was traded away already).

    ReplyDelete