Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Shopping at COMC

Every once in a while, I'll go out to the COMC site, just to see what's there.  As I browse, I see all kinds of things that I want.  I decided to go ahead and buy some items that I desperately need for my set completions.  That's been one of my goals that I have been lagging on.  Then, of course, I have to look at my PC players and see if there is anything cool there, and as always there is.  I always try to buy player collection items that I can't usually trade for.  I do limit myself to prevent myself from over buying and over spending, because lets face it, you could really go nuts on a site like COMC.  I bought these cards early in November, not knowing that COMC does a big Black Friday weekend sale.  Oh well.

Set needs





LAST ONE NEEDED!  SET COMPLETED!!


I feel like I'll be forever completing the SPs from 2011 Heritage!






Player collection goodies





mini SP








I have an unofficial goal of beefing up my Eric Hosmer collection.  I usually just get one card of each player in my player collection, but with Hosmer, I went big.



Finally, I love camo cards (especially of my favorite teams), but they are usually quite rare and pricey, but this one I was able to get for a pretty good price.


No comments:

Post a Comment