Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Friday, May 11, 2018

A week's worth of PWE

I have taken on a new TTM strategy for this baseball season.  Instead of waiting to get a bunch back before I sent out more, I have decided that once a week, I'll send out three envelopes...one to a MLB player, one to a MiLB player, and the final one will be to a former player.  My early evaluation of this new strategy has been positive.  It's been nice to see at least one or two PWEs a week.  I may reevaluate soon and maybe send out six instead of three, but we'll see.

Brian Dayett is a former Cub.  I have known he was a pretty good TTM signer, but I have never owned enough of his cards to send a request out until now!

Brian Dayett
Signed 2/2
Sent c/o Home address
11 days

















Jack Daugherty is a former MLB baseball player who played with several teams, but was probably known for his time with the Rangers, which he spent the longest time with them.

Jack Daugherty
Signed 3/3
Sent c/o Home address
7 days




















The last envelope is quite exciting.  I got this back from Nick Kingham, who recently was called up by the Pirates and had an amazing MLB debut.  

Nick Kingham
Signed 1/1
Sent c/o Indianapolis Indians
19 days

No comments:

Post a Comment