Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Tuesday, May 8, 2018

TCDB trade with minibbcards

minibbcards was another trade partner that was kind enough to wait with me until I was back up and moving around again after surgery.  I really have a love/hate relationship with mini cards, so I'm always pretty happy to unload some mini's to someone who enjoys them!

The last two I needed for 2016 Topps Opening Day main set!  Now, on to those darn insert cards!


I decided to put together the backs of these cards to make the picture.  I'm only missing one more for the Trout picture and a couple for the Kris Bryant picture.


Catcher collection card...what a great shot!  Would have been better had he been able to make the play!


Player collections









 Oakland A's player collections



Cubbies




This card is awesome!  It's probably my favorite out of everything I got  in the trade.




Royals PCs


Finally, minis!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment