Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Friday, May 4, 2018

Finishing up my Sportslots purchase

Even though I'm still new to Sportslots, this order I recently put in was purchases made from several different sellers.  It definitely varied by seller as to when I received my order.  I'm not saying anything was horribly late; other sellers were more prompt than others.

A few more for my 2010 Topps Pro Debut set.  Slowly, but surely, I'll get it done.  I might have to wait for Mike Trout to retire, though.



2016 Topps Insert set - Wrigley Field Celebrates 100 years.  Again, slowly pecking away at completing this set.  I really see myself getting this one done before the end of the year.  


Player collection purchase to help maximize my shipping costs.


2017 Topps Insert set needs.


No comments:

Post a Comment