Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Thursday, May 10, 2018

TCDB trade with pezNpirates

pezNpirates is a new TCDB trading partner.  We were able to hook up to do a trade, and I was able to send him many of my Pirate cards.  I enjoy being able to send team and/or player collection cards to fellow card collectors.

Mid-90's Score cards...I never had access to these cards as a collector back then.




Player collection goodies



My first 1987 Topps Tiffany card

This is an awesome Denny's card.  I have a new appreciation for Denny's hologram cards.  I think they're neat!


A numbered Starlin Castro relic


Finally, an Iowa Hawkeye Football Alumni


No comments:

Post a Comment