Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Sunday, May 6, 2018

Repack Weekend

Since new product has been VERY slim at my big box stores, I was at the Dollar General, and picked up a single repack.

This was the "top" card.  I don't have it, and thought it would look good in my catcher binder


Oldest card in the pack


Newest card in the pack


Best neatest cards of the various decades

1980's

1990's

2000's
 This repack had an abundance of Royals!


And, a few Cubbies


No comments:

Post a Comment