Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Tuesday, June 26, 2018

2018 Topps Series 2

I wasn't able to find a blaster box of Series 2, so I had to settle for a hanger box.  Not much to see here.

Base set



Foil card - What has happened to foil cards?  It seems like they are not as plentiful as they used to be in retail packs/boxes.


Iowans in the MLB



Catchers


Future player collection??


Cubbies



Royals



Boy, I sure do miss this guy in KC!


Inserts




No comments:

Post a Comment