Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Friday, June 1, 2018

More goodies from Sportslots

I made a few small purchases from different Sportslots sellers, again, keeping with my rules of meeting my needs, yet minimizing shipping.  I have some Sportslots "loot" that I need to spend, so my next purchases will use my loot, even though it is not much, but hey, it might help with some shipping costs!  One of my other "rules" for Sportlots (as of right now) is that I'm only buying stuff to help complete sets, then I fill in any other player collection needs to maximize shipping.

2010 Pro Debut needs - Sportslots seems to be the place for me to purchase these cards to complete this set.  COMC has many 2010 Pro Debut cards, as well, but they are really overpriced on COMC.






2016 Topps 100 Years at Wrigley Field


2016 Topps Opening Day Inserts



2017 Topps Inserts



2016 Panini Collegiate Draft Picks


2017 Heritage Mike Trout "puzzle"


Player collection goodies


I'm using this in my 2015 Kansas City Royals World Series Champions card display for the Man Cave!





No comments:

Post a Comment