Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Thursday, June 7, 2018

COMC spring cleaning, part 2

Part 2, player collections awesomeness.  I'm "trying" to get an autographed card and a relic card of every player and every team they've been on.  Granted, some players won't have those requirements, but almost any modern day player in my PC will, but it will take time!

Cubbies















Royals



My first Topps Now card








Player collections









No comments:

Post a Comment