Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Friday, June 8, 2018

Surprise, surprise...a NPN envelope from Topps!!!

This was a pleasant surprise last week...a NPN package from Topps.  I am always pumped when I get these and wondered what it was!  Well, here it is...an it's even one for my PC!!


2 comments:

  1. I read that Post and got it fine and informative.
    www hotmail com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow good for you. I got one several years ago, always exciting.

    ReplyDelete