Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Saturday, June 2, 2018

TCDB trade with herkojerko

I have been really behind on my blogging and trading!  I'm going to spend the week updating all my awesome trades and goodies that I got over the last month!  This was another trade with herkojero over on TCDB.

Cubbies




This is probably my favorite card out of the bunch! 




Royals





Oakland A's










Player collection goodies





Royals mega collection


Iowan in the MLB


Creighton Blue Jay Alumni


Iowa Hawkeye Alumni




Ole Miss Alumni


Catchers


Trying to decide if I want to start a PC of him or not.











1 comment: