Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Sunday, June 10, 2018

Weekly TTM's

It's about time some little white envelopes started coming in.  I have been sending out quite a bit of requests lately, and they were coming in at a regular rate, but now, they've slowed way down.  

Brad Brach is currently with the Orioles.  He's their closer, and he was an All Star in 2016.

Brad Brach
Signed 2/2
Sent c/o Baltimore Orioles
42 days

















This next one was a request from last year.  Corey Spangenberg is currently with the Padres.  He was sent to the minors briefly this year, but currently serves as a bench player for the Padres.

Corey Spangenberg
Signed 2/2
Sent c/o San Diego Padres
262 days

No comments:

Post a Comment