Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Saturday, March 21, 2020

2020 Opening Day

Finally found Opening Day!  It's funny...I saw the vendor at Walmart, and I asked him if he had any Opening Day, and he said to always come on release day to get some, because it always gets off the shelves quickly.  Little does he know, I DO go every release day, and there is never any new product!

The Packs

Pack 1 - nice fielding play!
Pack 2
Pack 3
Pack 4

WOW!  Pack 5 full of "hits"
Pack 6
Pack 7
Pack 8
Pack 9
Pack 10

Pack 11 - full of Cubbies!
Mascot card x 2
MLB Sticker Preview
Catchers

Royals and Cubbie
Inserts
I think Topps overdoes it with ballpark pictures, but maybe I should start a mini-ballpark collection  of Wrigley and Kauffaman Stadiums 
Foil, and of a PC guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment