Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Monday, March 30, 2020

Mega Collection 217-225

Mega Collection 217-225


Observations:
  • Wow!  I did not crop this page well!
  • Tough choice on favorite player when you have Joe Mauer, Ozzie Smith, Tony Gwynn and Don Mattingly on the same page!
  • Favorite player on the page:  Joe Mauer
  • Favorite card on the page:  1992 Triple Play Tony Gwynn - I have always loved 1992 Triple Play
  • Card most likely to get bumped:   1989 Topps Cecil Espy

No comments:

Post a Comment