Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Friday, March 20, 2020

2020 Topps Series 1 Tin

I had always wanted one of these tins when they first came out, however, they sold out quickly.  I was lucky enough when I was out getting my COVID-19 groceries, that I picked up some COVID-19 baseball cards, and got this great tin!  I knew I either wanted Trout or Alonzo, and Alonzo was the one that was available yesterday.  I like the tins!  I was worried they'd be packaged like the hanger boxes (which I always have damaged cards), but not so much!  I actually had a great baseball card day yesterday!  I'll post all my goodie, and a big HIT, throughout the weekend.


First card
I don't know what to think about the Astros, but I love when they wear throwback uni's

Tigers throwback uni's

"Hits"

I miss the days of the rainbow colored future stars logo

My first World Series card out of Series 1

Cubbies and Royals
Nice catcher action card

Turkey Red cards
Chrome Turkey Red

Decade of Dominance

I wish they would choose Hall of Famers to recognize versus players that don't have 5 years experience under their belt

Maybe a future TTM request?  Nice looking card!

Chrome Ernie Banks

Moose rainbow foil

1 comment:

  1. Nice tin! My closest Target still had a couple of these a couple of weeks ago but I haven't been there since. I would thing for a lot of people, baseball cards have fallen in their list of priorities. In fact, I'd bet Topps is pretty much shut down now for the foreseeable future.

    ReplyDelete