Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Friday, March 27, 2020

Surprisingly, a few PWEs from TTM requests

A few PWE TTM requests back, despite "rona" trying to ruin everything.  Hell, "rona" is ruining everything.  At my hospital, I have taken care of COVID-19 patients and PUIs.  Kansas City has been ok so far, but we are waiting for the influx of patients to happen.  I got one back from Will Smith that I had written off, and one back from this years brief Spring Training.

Will Smith
Signed 2/2
Sent c/o Oklahoma City
332 days

Gosuke Katoh
Signed 2/2
Sent c/o Marlins ST
30 days

No comments:

Post a Comment