Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Thursday, March 26, 2020

Mega Collection 208-216

Mega collection 208-216


Observations:
  • This is a page with a lot of "nice play" photos!  Two fo Didi Gregorius!
  • Favorite player on the page:  Tim Raines
  • Favorite card on the page:  2019 Topps Didi Gregorius (I love how he's coming right at you; makes me want to get ready for the throw from right and tag him out at 3rd base!)
  • Card most likely to get bumped:   2014 Topps Yellow Dayan Viciedo (traded away and replaced with 2007 Upper Deck Greg Norton #208)

No comments:

Post a Comment