Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Saturday, March 28, 2020

A little eBay purchase for myself!

I was helping out a fellow Twitterer.  He was selling some cards on eBay because of "rona" and his wife getting laid off.  When I was out shopping his inventory (and I was able to buy something; I'll post later!), I found this beauty on eBay, as well.

51/199

1 comment:

  1. Nice of you to help a friend, something we all need to try to do more of in these times. And really nice find too!

    ReplyDelete