Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Saturday, May 14, 2011

Under the weather...

Sorry guys, I've been under the weather lately. Probably because I partied it up too hard last weekend at my friend's wedding. Anyway, some exciting news to report. I got mail from Ron Washington and Scott Cousins!! I am finding it hard to get responses from my MLB mailings, however, my TTM mailings are going quite smoothly! Also exciting to receive was a former Cubbie and two former Royals! YAH!!!!

Mark Prior
Signed 1/1
Sent c/o Scranton/Wilkes-Barre Yankees
10 days


Floyd Bannister
Signed 2/2
Sent c/o Home address
10 days



Ron Washington
Signed 1/1
Sent c/o Texas Rangers
42 days


Scott Cousins
Signed 2/2
Sent c/o Florida Marlins
33 days



Lonnie Smith
Signed 2/2
Sent c/o Home address
14 days

No comments:

Post a Comment