I spent most of 2021 buying cards off of COMC, eBay and Sportslots because there was no product in the stores. It's actually a good problem because now I'm shifting my money to what I need versus *maybe* getting something I need.
5. Needed this one for my Royals mega collection. Not many Royals cards of him.
4. Needed this one for my Iowa Hawkeye football alumni collection. Again, not many cards with him as a Patriot.
3. My only Project70 purchase.
2. I have bought a lot of Hockenson cards this year, especially relics. I love the blue boarder with the Lions blue team colors.
1. I bought the matching Hockenson card from this set to match the Fact card I have, too. Now I need to display them somewhere!