Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Cubs Destination Vacation

We had the opportunity to go to Boston to see the Cubs play the Red Sox in May via Cubs Destination Vacations. It was a wonderful time! We got a VIP tour of Fenway Park and a meet and greet with Sean Marshall! He was awesome! He signed autographs and answered some questions for the fans. On top of that, we got tickets to the Saturday night and Sunday night games at Fenway. Here are some photos:


Inside the Green Monster:


The Red Sox 2 World Series Trophies:


Sean Marshall autograph:

No comments:

Post a Comment