Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Sunday, March 11, 2012

Great way to end the week!

First up this week, a quick turn around from Lee Stevens. I wanted his autograph because he played his high school baseball in nearby Lawrence, KS.

Lee Stevens
Signed 4/4
Sent c/o Home address
5 days


Next up, another return from spring training. I've liked this guy since I opened a pack of Bowman and got his rookie card. I also think that the 2012 Topps card looks great!

Chris Schwinden
Signed 3/3 (offered for him to keep one, but he sent them all back signed!)
Sent c/o Mets ST
12 days


Finally, I got some sweet cards back from John Axford. I think he's a great player and great closer! I also have another Allen & Ginter to add to my TTM collection (of 2, so far...HA)!

John Axford
Signed 2/3 (offered for him to keep the duplicate A&G, which he did)
Sent c/o Brewers ST
15 days

No comments:

Post a Comment