Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Sunday, September 8, 2013

Drew Tate

I have down in our 'man cave' a framed collection of Iowa Hawkeye signature cards.  I have been adding to this slowly over the last couple of years.  The collection consists of former Hawkeye football players who have signature cards in their college uni's.  So far in my collection, I have:

Chuck Long
Dallas Clark
Scott Chandler
Tim Dwight
Brad Banks
Chad Greenway
Robert Gallery
Sean Considine
Nate Kaeding

I also have a Shonn Greene card, but it's a jersey card because I couldn't find a signature card on ebay that wasn't REALLY expensive.  I am still looking for one on ebay. 

The other day, a Drew Tate card was available at a price that I wanted to pay, and I got it in the mail last week.  So excited to add this in my collection!


No comments:

Post a Comment