Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Another LCS trip

I'm really getting  serious about completing some of my collecting goals this year.  So, to accomplish that, I needed another trip to my LCS.  I raided his 2010 Bowman Draft and Bowman Chrome Draft.  I *almost* completed the main sets of each, but still have some work to do on the prospects.  I have updated my needs list.

Here are a few that I got to help myself get closer to completing my sets.  Plus, I snagged doubles for players in my PC.


Cubbies:  As I was browsing the many boxes of Bowman at the LCS, I came across these for my Cubs binder.  Plus, the Sean Gallagher goes in my Cubs collection.


Royals:  Same thing here.  Snagged these while scanning a few big boxes.


Finally, a few for the PCs.  The Ike Davis is a purple refractor, but the scan sort of makes it look blue.



No comments:

Post a Comment