Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Monday, January 18, 2016

Finally, one back from the Arizona Fall League!

After a long absence, I'm back...and hopefully consistently back as far as my blogging, autographs, and trading is concerned.  First, I wanted to start off with the only TTM I got back from the Arizona Fall League this year.

Jake Bauers
Signed 1/1
Sent c/o Mesa Solar Sox
44 days


1 comment:

  1. Welcome back and congratulations on your new autograph.

    I remember when I used to have some pretty good luck with the Arizona Fall League - I got Ryan Braun that way one year - but I didn't even bother to send any requests out last fall.

    ReplyDelete