Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Sunday, July 10, 2016

2016 Bowman

I know I'm really behind the 8 ball when it comes to reviewing cards and showing my hits.  My current frustration is not necessarily with Bowman itself, but Zistle's database will not allow me to enter my cards into my collection.  They are just in a pile on my desk until the system allows users to enter their cards.

Main set


Cubbies:


Royals:


 Token Catcher:


Prospects:


Chrome Prospects:


Royals prospects - Bubba Starling was recently promoted to the Omaha Storm Chasers.  People in Nebraska are freaking out because he is a former Nebraska Cornhusker football recruit.  I think he made the right decision.


Cubbie prospects - Well, Wilson Contreras is already with the big club.  Seems to be going well for him, so far.


Inserts:





Yellow parallels:




No comments:

Post a Comment