Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Monday, August 22, 2016

Zistle trade with BucCollector

Another trade via Zistle this week.  I was able to hook up BucCollector with a lot of Pirates, while he helped me with some for my player collections!


Old Guys









Iowa Hawkeye Baseball Alumni


Creighton Blue Jay Alumni


Catcher collection


Iowa Hawkeye Football Alumni


Ed Podolak - Iowa Hawkeye and Kansas City Chiefs Hall of Famer.  He's from the next town over from where I grew up in Iowa.  



Presidential card



No comments:

Post a Comment