Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Topps Series 2

I haven't been overly impressed with the Topps flagship set this year, but I do like the inserts.  I plan to complete some of the insert sets, but I'll seek out player collection stuff via trades.

Insert sets I'm collecting




Insert sets I'm not collecting 







Typical Topps Foil and Gold.  Only 1 of each per this blaster box.



 Blaster Box insert.


The base set cards.  Token catcher card.


Player collections.  Not much in this box, unfortunately.


I've decided to do something a little different with new set posts.  I'm going to post the most interesting or best card out of the pack that is not something I collect.  This was probably the wrong blaster box to do it with, since it was kind of a dud.

Pack 1
Pack 2
Pack 3
Pack 4
Pack 5
Pack 6
Pack 7
Pack 8
Pack 9
Pack 10

No comments:

Post a Comment