Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Saturday, December 29, 2018

Top 5 cards I bought in 2018

I really got some good stuff this year.  Quite a bit of "firsts" for me and my collection!

5.  Starlin Castro - I really wanted this card because he was one of the Cubs' representatives at the 2012 All Star Game here in KC.  I bought this off of COMC.


4.  Kris Bryant - As he's gotten better, this card continued to increase in price.  I need two, one for my set and one for my PC.  I bought this off of eBay. 


3.  Ryne Sandberg - This is my first Living Set purchase.  I bought this from Topps.


2.  Eric Hosmer - I bought this off of eBay, as well.  This is my first printing plate.


1.  Jackie Kennedy - I didn't even know this type of card exsisted until I saw it on COMC.  However, the price was right for me on eBay and not COMC.

No comments:

Post a Comment