Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Thursday, May 16, 2019

TCDB trade with CoachBarry

Between the craziness that is finals and craziness at my other job, it has been a month to forget.  Luckily, at the beginning of the month, I was able to get a few small trades done, but just haven't posted or shared until now.

Insert set need


Royals

I love the Brett GQ!



Trying for the Rainbow
Allen & Ginter

New player collection alert!  Joey Gallo!  Not going big, but not going to trade any away!
Creighton Blue Jay Alumni

Also a new player collection alert!

No comments:

Post a Comment