Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Saturday, February 22, 2020

A Visit to my LCS


I had some time to kill last week in-between doctor's appointments, so it was a perfect time to visit the LCS!  I was able to pick up some player collection items, mega collection goodies and I bought my first ever Jumbo pack of Topps products.

The very first card I put in the "buy" pile








These are the 2017 and 2018 KCP&L cards the Royals give away each year
A card I need for my Royals mega collection!
This was my "hit" out of the 2020 Topps Jumbo pack...the unfortunate thing is it has a small ding in the lower left corner.  😱

1 comment:

  1. Nice haul! Congrats on picking up the Gold auto (#'d to 50)! Too bad about that ding.

    ReplyDelete