Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Thursday, March 2, 2023

2023 Topps Series 1

Well, well, well...finally spotted, a blaster box of 2023 Topps Series 1.  At first, I wasn't sure if I was that crazy about the design; not 2018 weird, but not as great as 2013 Topps.  However, my first blaster box was a relative success, so of course that means I'll be buying more.  Also, I love the 1988 inserts.  I have been tempted to collect the insert set, but at this time I'll hold off.  If I can hold this year, how will I hold off next year from the 1989 insert set?  This will be difficult the next couple of years because the insert set were the prime collecting years of my childhood.

First card of 2023

Second pack

3rd pack - not bad!


4th pack

5th pack

6th pack

7th pack

Inserts

no colors, only a rainbow foil

These are wearing thin...I can do without them



These are pretty cards


Can I resist collecting this insert set?

Cubbies, Royals and PC goodies


Hits...Did I do good?





No comments:

Post a Comment