Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Tuesday, January 2, 2024

2023 Topps Archives

 Finally found some Archives at my local big box store.  I haven't seen it out, so I forgot I hadn't bought any yet.  It was an ok box.

First card, first pack...not often I get one from my favorite team

Second pack...loved this Marlins logo and uni colors

3rd pack...great looking card, bad centering

4th pack...great looking card, bad centering

5th pack

6th pack...I'd love to start a PC of this guy, but he's probably out of my price range

7th pack

Inserts - I like the look of the inserts this year!




Catchers



Hits




Cubbies


No comments:

Post a Comment