Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Friday, February 25, 2011

2010 TTM Stats

I had a 36% success rate for the year 2010. Hopefully, my percentage will go up, someday, with the return of some of the cards I have been waiting on. I have not waited a full year yet on the cards that were sent from 2010, so we'll see what happens.

I have already posted pictures of my 2010 successes. Here are my 2010 failures/still waiting:

Jim Thome c/o Minnesota Twins (I have read on message boards that he signs well, guess just not for me!)
Omar Vizquel c/o Chicago White Sox
Trevor Hoffman c/o Milwaukee Brewers (retired after the 2010 season)
Jim Edmonds c/o Milwaukee Brewers (traded to Cincinnati Reds during 2010 season; retired before 2011 spring training)
Michael Saunders c/o Seattle Mariners
Scott Rolen c/o Cincinnati Reds
Michael Denorfia c/o San Diego Padres
Aubrey Huff c/o San Franciso Giants
Kirk Gibson c/o Arizona Diamonbacks (Sent before he became manager; I have read on the message boards that he does not sign at all. Oops, won't see those cards again!)
Bobby Cox c/o Atlanta Braves (retired after the 2010 season)
Kevin Seitzer c/o Kansas City Royals
Mike Harkey c/o New York Yankees (I have read that he is also a good signer, but haven't seen any mail from him yet!)
Sean Berry c/o Houston Astros (fired during 2010 season)
Mike Gallego c/o Oakland A's
Jamie Quirk c/o Houston Astros
Howard Johnson c/o New York Mets (I have read on the message boards that he is a good signer as well, but just not for me!)
Dave Martinez c/o Tampa Bay Rays
Mike Maddux c/o Texas Rangers

No comments:

Post a Comment